We are students of Escola Superior d’Enginyeries Industrial, Aeroespacial i Audiovisual de Terrassa (ESEIAAT), a faculty of the Technical University of Catalonia.Read more
We are members of EUROAVIA International, the European Association of Aerospace Students. At present, it consists of 38 local affiliated Societies among which there is Terrassa.Read more
- No events available at the moment. Stay tuned !
- EUROAVIA Terrassa’s Trip to Bolognaby Local Board on 22nd September 2020 at 9:40 am
This last winter, the student association EUROAVIA Terrassa organized a 5-day trip with the intention of exploring the world of motorsports, and the place chosen to do so was one of the most famous Italian cities in this field, Bologna.…
- Viatge d’EUROAVIA Terrassa a Tolosaby Local Board on 27th August 2020 at 7:30 pm
Aprofitant el pont de la Constitució de l’any 2018, una vintena de membres d’EUROAVIA Terrassa vam tenir l’ocasió de visitar el gran hub aeronàutic que és la ciutat de Tolosa de Llenguadoc. El viatge s’havia organitzat en contacte amb els…
- Visit to the Montsec observatoryby Local Board on 21st November 2017 at 9:16 am
The last 28th of April of 2017, we organised a visit to the “Parc Astronòmic del Montsec”. Located in the countryside, it is one of the best places to observe the night sky in Catalonia. It was a great opportunity…
- EUROAVIA AS Terrassa visit to Warsawby Local Board on 8th February 2017 at 11:14 am
Between the 31st of January and the 4th of February of 2017, we profited from our winter holidays to visit the aerospace industry in Warsaw city. 17 members from our association had the chance to know more about Airbus group…
- Visit to the Gavà Air Traffic Control Centreby Local Board on 15th December 2016 at 7:30 pm
EUROAVIA Terrassa has organized a visit to the Gavà Air Traffic Control Centre. The facilities, ignaugurated in 2005 control a total area of approiximately 300.000 km2 and near 1 million operations each year. It provides service to all aicarft which…
- Second Edition of MATLAB Express Courseby Local Board on 5th October 2016 at 6:37 pm
The second edition of the MATLAB Express course has exceeded the participation expectations, since the event was limited to 20 participants. This course has consisted in an express 3-hour seminar in which the main features and work strategies of MATLAB…
- UPC SP is on Githubby root on 13th February 2017 at 5:27 pm
Nowadays, a version control system is fundamental for the successful development of complex projects within a big team. We noted that need some months ago, when we realised that most of our code was not reused. People repeatedly developed the same functionality over time. This is to be avoided since it has not any positive The post UPC SP is on Github appeared first on UPC Space Program.
- Astrea – A Nanosatellite constellation design Projectby root on 31st January 2017 at 11:38 pm
During the first semester of 2016/2017 course, some UPC SP members joined together for the first time, in order to develop an ambitious project for the Projects subject, officially imparted to all ESEIAAT aerospace engineering degrees students. The aim of the project was to design a nanosatellite LEO constellation, capable of providing data relay services to other satellites. The post Astrea – A Nanosatellite constellation design Project appeared first on UPC Space Program.
- Second edition of «Near Space Arduino Course» is a total success of participantsby root on 2nd November 2016 at 5:09 pm
A few weeks ago, second edition of Near Space Arduino Course started at ESEIAAT, UPC. This course is organized by UPC Space Program collaborating with Electronics Department of ESEIAAT. Just a couple hours after course announcement, all vacancies were filled. Several topics as A/D, PWM, GPS data, controlling a servomotor, I2C communication through a commercial The post Second edition of «Near Space Arduino Course» is a total success of participants appeared first on UPC Space Program.